Effective Date: January 1, 2017
To review material modifications and their effective dates scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Separate Agreements. You may acquire products, services and/or content from this site. We reserve the right to require that you agree to separate agreements as a condition of your use and/or purchase of such products, services and/or content.
- Ownership. The material provided on this site is protected by law, including, but not limited to, United States copyright law and international treaties. The copyrights and other intellectual property in the content of this site is owned by us and/or others. Except for the limited rights granted herein, all other rights are reserved.
- Warranty Disclaimers. EXCEPT AS MAY BE PROVIDED IN ANY SEPARATE
WRITTEN AGREEMENTS SIGNED BY THE PARTIES, THE SERVICES, CONTENT, AND/OR
PRODUCTS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "ASIS", AND NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR
LICENSORS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO SUCH
PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND/OR CONTENT. EXCEPT AS MAY BE PROVIDED IN ANY
SEPARATE WRITTEN AGREEMENT SIGNED BY THE PARTIES OR SEPARATE
AGREEMENT ORIGINATING FROM THIS SITE, THIS SITE AND ITS LICENSORS
SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY AND ALL
WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO THIS SITE OR PRODUCTS,
SERVICES AND/OR CONTENT ACQUIRED FROM THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT
LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, COMPLETENESS,
TIMELINESS, CORRECTNESS, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR ANY
PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS SITE AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT REPRESENT OR
WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND/OR CONTENT: (A) WILL BE
SECURE, TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERRORFREE OR OPERATE IN COMBINATION
WITH ANY OTHER HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, SYSTEM OR DATA, (B) WILL MEET YOUR
REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS, OR (C) WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER
HARMFUL COMPONENTS. Disclaimer For No Legal Representation.
This site is not intended to create an attorneyclient relationship, and no attorneyclient relationship will be created or legal advice given through your use of this site, its services and content. No special relationship or privilege exists between you and this site. You will be representing yourself in any legal matter you undertake as a result of your use of this site, its services and content. This site provides (i) articles, newsletters, and content for informational purposes only, and (ii) an automated software system using rulebased document assembly technology as a tool for persons to prepare their own legal documents. In the process of providing this information, this site is engaged in the publication of information regarding legal issues commonly encountered. This site is not a substitute for the advice of an attorney. This site does not review any of your answers to questions for sufficiency, provide legal advice, or analyze applicable law and apply it to your specific requirements. Accordingly, if you need legal advice for a specific issue, or if your specific matter is too complex to be addressed by our automated software tool, you are advised to seek the advice of an attorney.
Disclaimer By Website Developer; No Responsibility For Website Legal Compliance.
You agree to assume sole responsibility for website legal compliance. Your responsibility is to employ an attorney to represent you to in connection with legal compliance for your website and to manage your exposure to legal liability. We will work with your attorney to incorporate your advertising claims, legal notices, disclaimers, and agreements into your website, but we are not responsible for, and will not provide you with advertising claims, legal notices, disclaimers, or agreements, or any advice in the nature of legal advice.
Disclaimer For Blog and Social Media Posts by Others.
We do not independently verify, nor do we seek independent verification of comments and statements that may be posted by others in blog or social media posts on this site or affiliated social media sites regarding our website, its products or services. For this reason, if others post "success story" or "bestcase" scenario testimonials (as distinguished from subjective opinions), you should assume that their results are NOT typical.
All trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, product names and logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
We provide links to other sites from this website for your convenience. We do not endorse these sites and they are not under our authority. We are not responsible for the information these linked sites provide or for the use you make of them.
Accuracy of Information We make every effort to insure that the information and items listed on our website are up to date and correct. However, the accuracy of the information is NOT guaranteed, and is subject to change without notice. Updated information may not be immediately reflected on this web site. For a number of reasons, delays may occur when posting to the website.
. THESE DISCLAIMERS CONSTITUTE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT. NO PURCHASE OR USE OF THE ITEMS OFFERED BY THIS SITE IS AUTHORIZED HEREUNDER EXCEPT UNDER THESE DISCLAIMERS. IF IMPLIED WARRANTIES MAY NOT BE DISCLAIMED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THEN ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE PERIOD REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW. SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL THIS SITE AND/OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO ANYONE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE OR KIND (INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THIS SITE, ITS PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND/OR CONTENT, ANY INTERRUPTION, INACCURACY, ERROR OR OMISSION, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE, EVEN IF THIS SITE OR OUR LICENSORS HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Links to This Site. We grant to you a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to this site provided that the link does not portray us or our products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or offensive matter. You may not use any logo, trademark, or tradename that may be displayed on this site or other proprietary graphic image in the link without our prior written consent.
- Participation In Promotions of Advertisers. You may enter into correspondence with or participate in promotions of advertisers promoting their products, services or content on this site. Any such correspondence or participation, including the delivery of and the payment for products, services or content, are solely between you and each such advertiser.
Consumer Rights Information; California Civil Code Section 1789.3. If this site charges
for services, products, content, or information, pricing information will be posted as part of the
ordering process for this site. We maintain specific contact information including an email
address for notifications of complaints and for inquiries regarding pricing policies in accordance
with California Civil Code Section 1789.3. All correspondence should be addressed to our
agent for notice at the following address:
- Notification of Consumer Rights Complaint or Pricing Inquiry:
- Plumb Development
- 135 Lafayette Road Unit #11 Victory Park
- North Hampton, NH, 03862
- Contact: compliance.officeratplumbdev.com
The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1020 N. Street, #501, Sacramento, CA 95814, or by telephone at 19164451254.
- Arbitration. Except for actions to protect intellectual property rights and to enforce an arbitrator's decision hereunder, all disputes, controversies, or claims arising out of or relating to this Agreement or a breach thereof shall be submitted to and finally resolved by arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") then in effect. There shall be one arbitrator, and such arbitrator shall be chosen by mutual agreement of the parties in accordance with AAA rules. The arbitration shall take place in North Hampton, New Hampshire, USA, and may be conducted by telephone or online. The arbitrator shall apply the laws of the State of New Hampshire, USA to all issues in dispute. The controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The findings of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties, and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction for enforcement. Enforcements of any award or judgment shall be governed by the United Nations Convention on the Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards. Should either party file an action contrary to this provision, the other party may recover attorney's fees and costs up to $1000.00.
- Controlling Law. This Agreement shall be construed under the laws of the State of New Hampshire, USA, excluding rules regarding conflicts of law. The application the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded.
- Intended For Use Only Within The United States. This site is intended for use only from within the United States. We do not represent that this site is appropriate for use elsewhere. Access to this site from locations where its contents are illegal is not authorized.
- Onward Transfer of Personal Information Outside Your Country of Residence. Any personal information which we may collect on this site will be stored and processed in our servers located only in the United States. If you reside outside the United States, you consent to the transfer of personal information outside your country of residence to the United States.
- Severability. If any provision of these terms is declared invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed modified to the extent necessary and possible to render it valid and enforceable. In any event, the unenforceability or invalidity of any provision shall not affect any other provision of these terms, and these terms shall continue in full force and effect, and be construed and enforced, as if such provision had not been included, or had been modified as above provided, as the case may be.
- Force Majeure. We shall not be liable for damages for any delay or failure of delivery arising out of causes beyond our reasonable control and without our fault or negligence, including, but not limited to, Acts of God, acts of civil or military authority, fires, riots, wars, embargoes, Internet disruptions, hacker attacks, or communications failures.
Material Modifications Since January 1, 2017: none.